In the last few years, we have seen a major transformation in the business world due to the introduction of social media. Using social media marketing is not an option anymore, but a priority. In fact, networks like Twitter and Facebook has become the most important channel to get lead generation, create brand awareness, content distribution and customer acquisition. Also, you can Buy Real Facebook Likes to increase your business reach. Social media has significantly helped the entrepreneurs with their startups. Here is a guide on how you can use social media networks to benefit your startups.
Social Media Strategy
As an entrepreneur, you must be well aware of the significance of efficient planning and strategizing. Just like in any other area, it is essential to first design a strategy before implementation. Even before you select your preferred social media channels, you need to come up with a detailed strategy that will help you stay focused and on track. The first step of strategizing is to decide how you want your brand to be portrayed as. Ideally, you should align your social media approach with your business culture. Does your company follow a classic and straightforward approach? Or do you give your customers a more easygoing and relaxed feel? Whatever defines your brand is the approach then you need to take when building a social media strategy. Consumers look for consistency and are more likely to buy from businesses that are true to themselves.
Goals and Objectives
After you have developed a strategy, the next step is to define your social media goals. Usually large and established corporations use social media to enhance growth in all areas of their company. However, it is possible that your startup is more focused on any of the following:
- Brand awareness
- Content distribution
- Lead generation
- Customer acquisition
Keeping in mind your social media strategy, approach and objectives, you need to figure out which platform is right for your startup. The five major social media platforms that most entrepreneurs find useful include:
- Facebook: being the largest platform, Facebook is an excellent place to reach the masses. It is a highly credible network, where having an established business page is a good way to connect with potential customers.
- Twitter: according to a research, about 70% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from the brands that they follow. This is a great channel if your objective is content distribution and one-to-one customer engagement.
- LinkedIn: this is an excellent platform for B2B companies and startups who are looking to find business partners. It is more professional than other platforms and facilitates global networking.
- YouTube: is the best platform for markers’ whose primary goal is to create brand awareness. You can create high-quality engaging and intriguing videos to introduce yourself to the viewers.
- Pinterest: it is the fastest growing social media network that is particularly beneficial for startups with physical products.
Every startup is different and unique, and it is your specific business strategy that will determine how you should proceed for best results. However, here are some general tips that can be used for any startup.
- Building a community: it is necessary to build an online community of ambassadors to achieve long-term success and growth. This will help you get more exposure as well as promoted brand awareness.
- Being more responsive: one of the biggest mistakes that marketers make on social media is spending all the time talking about the brand and not listening to the audience. It is important to focus on listening to your followers and gathering valuable feedback.
Trying new things: the key is to do something different that others are not doing. Experiment and try new things as long as it does not compromise your company’s integrity.